While the original and worldwide release of Final Fantasy XII features a License Board shared by all playable characters, with each party member having the potential to use every ability, skill, and equipment, Final Fantasy XII: International Zodiac Job System changes it so that upon recruitment of a new party member, the player has the option to assign that character a permanent job. There are 12 classes—each corresponding to one of the 12 astrological zodiac signs and in honor of the game being the twelfth installment of the main series—and each has their own unique License Board, skill and equipment set, and stat augments.
According to the International Zodiac Job System, what is your assigned job class?
- Aries, the ram (March 21-April 19): White mage
- Taurus, the bull (April 20-May 20): Uhlan (dragoon/dark knight hybrid)
- Gemini, the twins (May 21-June 21): Machinist (gunner)
- Cancer, the crab (June 22-July 22): Red mage
- Leo, the lion (July 23-Aug. 22): Knight (paladin)
- Virgo, the virgin (Aug. 23-Sept. 22): Monk
- Libra, the scales (Sept. 23-Oct. 22): Time mage
- Scorpio, the scorpion (Oct. 23-Nov, 21): Breaker (berserker)
- Sagittarius, the archer (Nov. 22-Dec. 21): Archer
- Capricorn, the seagoat (Dec. 22-Jan. 19): Black mage
- Aquarius, the water bearer (Jan. 20-Feb. 18): Mononofu (samurai)
- Pisces, the fish (Feb. 19-March 20): Shikari (ninja)
..I’m the Knight.