- ♥: "Where did you get that?"
- ✗: "Get what?"
- ♥: "That drink? You didn't get that from the fridge did you?"
- ✗: "What, why? Is it yours? I'm drinking it anyway."
- ♥: "Yes, but did you get that from the fridge?"
- ✗: "Of course I did, why? .....what's wrong with it?"
- ♥: "Does it taste weird?"
- ✗: "What did you do to it?"
- ♥: " . . . . "
- ✗: "Seriously, what did you do to it? Did you put something in it? What did I just drink?"
- ♥: "It's got vodka in it."
- ✗: "Wha-? When did you put vodka in it?"
- ♥: "Last night."
…forgot how much I really liked this movie.
The music is fucking awesome.
Horrible crippling depression, you seem to be my only friend these days.
Today is my day off. No one is around. It’s great.
So what was I doing all morning?
I figured I could put the day to some better use.
Then I saw the gun.
I was bored so… why not.
Cause really, there’s nothing to do.
It’s raining, and I was going to go out for a walk for the simple purpose of using my umbrella sword.
So I put on a kettle for tea and proceeded to shoot at the ceiling.
But.. now all the little sticky dart bullets are stuck up there…
…and I can’t get them back down.
And now I am sad.
- character a: i hate you
- character b: i hate you too
- corresponding fandom: they must want to fuck